Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Recommendation

Hi im student  and finding  affordable laptop for online classes due of pandemic. Im looking for budget and good laptop for editing video and photo, so that i can earn money as soon as possible so that i can repay my credit, because the money i will  spend for laptop is loan😅. Thankyou #respect😅 #Godbless

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Jamesconde 

What you're asking for -- a BUDGET PC to do video editing -- does not exist.  Video editing demands mid-level to high-level hardware and you're not going to find that in an entry level PC.

Here is an article you can read about the hardware needed for video editing:  https://www.windowscentral.com/how-build-pc-capable-video-editing#:~:text=Editing%20video%20on%20a%2...

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

@WAWood

I'm not Pro, just a simple video editing will do. For school project since we are in21st century learners. But thank you for your recommendation and reply. Have a nice day🥰😁😁 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.