cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jamesconde
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Any recommendations for affordable laptop and quality for video and photo editing??

HP Recommended
Recommendation

Hi im student  and finding  affordable laptop for online classes due of pandemic. Im looking for budget and good laptop for editing video and photo, so that i can earn money as soon as possible so that i can repay my credit, because the money i will  spend for laptop is loan😅. Thankyou #respect😅 #Godbless

5 REPLIES 5
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
32,705 32,605 2,967 7,285
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Jamesconde 

What you're asking for -- a BUDGET PC to do video editing -- does not exist.  Video editing demands mid-level to high-level hardware and you're not going to find that in an entry level PC.

Here is an article you can read about the hardware needed for video editing:  https://www.windowscentral.com/how-build-pc-capable-video-editing#:~:text=Editing%20video%20on%20a%2...

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Jamesconde
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@WAWood

I'm not Pro, just a simple video editing will do. For school project since we are in21st century learners. But thank you for your recommendation and reply. Have a nice day🥰😁😁 

0 Kudos
PeterDinkledj
Level 1
4 4 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

To be honest, you don't need a specific laptop at all to create and edit videos. You just need to buy the simplest laptop and use an online editor.

Happiness is a direction, not a place.
0 Kudos
LilRick1
2 3 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I use HP ZBook Studio for video editing, but it is quite expensive for a student.

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
0 Kudos
PaulPeterson125
Level 1
7 7 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The HP Spectre x360 (15-inch, 2019) boasts a strong GPU and a gorgeous 4K in a 2-in-1 design, making it one of the best video editing laptops you can buy, but it costs around $1,000. So I think that HP - 11.6" Chromebook - Intel Celeron - 4GB Memory - 32GB eMMC Flash Memory would be the best choice, it costs only $219. Well, no matter what notebook you choose, in any case, if you need to edit a video just for a school project and other things, you can just do it in an online video editor like Fastreel. So you don't have to install anything on your computer and have a long time to figure out how to use this program.

----just be happy)----
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation