Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Envy x360 Convertible 13-ag0024AU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Apps fail to install in HP Jumpstart.

HP Envy x360 Convertible  13-ag0024AU

Product ID  4PX61PA#ABG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@MikeAtienza

The apps from Adobe are not free and has to be purchased. 

If the issues is only related these apps, you may download standalone version of the application.

Adobe acrobat reader can be downloaded from here.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 can be downloaded from here

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@MikeAtienza, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Check for any pending Windows update.

Let us try repairing the JumpStart app on the PC

· In the search box on the taskbar, type Control Panel and select it from the results. 

· Select Programs Programs and Features. 

· Right-click the program you want to fix and select Repair, or if that’s not available, select Change. Then follow the directions on the screen.

For more info on Using HP JumpStart, refer to this document.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Kumar0307,

Thank you for the support.

Followed your instructions and tried to repair the program. Got the following message:

hppic.pnghppic2.png

Thanks,

Mike

HP Recommended

@MikeAtienza

The issue may occur if either the program or the OS is not working properly due to a corrupt system file, normally an OS re-installation should fix such issues.

Refer to this document to know how to perform a recovery.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Kumar0307,

I tried to install a game apps (iWin Games) from the JumpStart Apps selection and it was installed successfully. I think because it's a free apps. As for Adobe Photoshop Elements and Adobe Acrobat Reader, correct me if I'm wrong, but I guess they don't come free, hence the installation failure. Just wondering why put them there in the first place just to be notified "Fail to Install".

Anyone out there installed these apps with success?

Thanks,

Mike

HP Recommended

@MikeAtienza

The apps from Adobe are not free and has to be purchased. 

If the issues is only related these apps, you may download standalone version of the application.

Adobe acrobat reader can be downloaded from here.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 can be downloaded from here

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.