Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-d1 (53F54AV)

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-01-20 144945.pngI am using Viewsonic VP2756-4K monitor in addition with my laptop. My laptop is HP Victus 16-d1035nt intel i712700H, RTX3060, 16GB ram, 1TB SSD product number: 68P20EA#AB8

After updating the BIOS, I get the windows notification that I show in the screenshot because of the monitor I connected to the laptop with a type-C thunderbolt connection. 

The solution of Windows here is to turn off the notification from the usb notification settings, but this did not seem like a valid and healthy solution to me. When I unplug the charging cable, the notification stops coming. But when I connect both the charging cable and the display with type-c, this notification comes every 10 seconds. I can't connect the screen with HDMI because the screen it is projecting overflows the borders and becomes unusable. 

English of the notification: "The computer is not charging. use the recommended charger and cable and make sure it is connected directly."

but when I connect the charger cable and the screen at the same time, there is no problem in charging the computer but the notification keeps coming. In my opinion, I guess it's a software problem as the computer is getting power from both the thunderbolt and the charger. My external monitor is powered from regular power outlet, not type-c. I also checked to see if there is a software update related to the monitor software, but there isn't. I have run system scans and checked for updates with the hp hardware diagnostics and hp support assistant applications, but the problem still persists. Can you please help to solve this?😞😞😞

Recent updates through the hp support assistant app:

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-01-21 180015.png

I found these in the optional updates section of the windows update settings, could one of them be useful for a solution?

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-01-21 183705.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.