Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Laptop - 15-ds1010wm
Microsoft Windows 11

hello i have an HP ENVY x360 laptop with a ryzen 5 4500u and 8gb of ram.. my issue is the size of the memory allocated to my VEGA 6 iGPU which is set up to only 512mb.
when i looked into the bios to increase it to 1gb i couldn't find the advanced settings tab.. (which on every hp device is missing, alongside with others logical or useful options - because why not) some people wanna increase it.. some wanna decrease it.

the reason why I need more reserved video memory is not for performance, but so it can load textures properly into video memory and display them properly on screen rather than being a blurry mess, like it is now.
my friend has the same CPU on his Dell Inspiron 7000 series, and his has 2GB reserved video memory and all his games  come in way sharper and smoother than mine...

I hope hp consider adding this feature in bios next update.. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.