12-31-2018 08:35 AM
Hp stream say enter anpdmin power on password. I've forgotten it. Help please. I get code I 51632867
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-01-2019 04:25 PM
If that code didn't work, then that must be a lower case 'i' in front of the 8 digit code. Makes a difference.
Try this code instead...66463628
01-02-2019 01:08 PM
You're very welcome.
You can reinstall W10 as follows...
To reinstall W10...Use the Media Creation Tool. Make the 64 bit installation media.
You can make a W10 USB flash drive installer using an 8 GB flash drive using another Windows PC, if your PC is not working.
If you are asked to enter a product key during the installation process, select the 'I don't have a product key' option, and W10 will install and automatically activate once you are connected to the internet.
Here are the steps to create the W10 USB flash drive installer...
- Select Download tool now, and select Run.
- If you agree to the license terms, select Accept.
- On the What do you want to do? page, select Create installation media for another PC, and then select Next.
Select the language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit) for Windows 10. You want 64 bit.
- Select which media you want to use:
- USB flash drive. Plug in a blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space. Any content on the flash drive will be deleted.
Then you can reinstall the drivers and available software from the PC's support page.