Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

my laptop randomly had this blue screen that says "BitLocker Recovery key" And i luckily do have the key number but after i type in my key, it loads for a good 10 minutes then crashes with the message ":

(Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart.

We'll restart for you." And makes me have to do the entire thing over again. All other keys on the screen leads to the same problem. Ive tried this multiple times and nothing.

I've also tried disabling and enabling the secure boot and nothing. Recently i looked up what to do and ran diagnostics tests on everything and everything appears to be fine. So far all the things that are able to work is BIOS and diagnostics.

The computer is a HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-dyOxxx

IMG_1823.jpeg

IMG_1820.jpeg

IMG_1814.jpeg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.