Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 250 G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello
I have a problem with my bluetooth device ...
When I want to attach something to my laptop it says that bluetooth is not turned on ...
The problem is that there is no button after switching on or in the notification ...
I have tried the tutorials and the internet through the services but it is also not ...

Thank you in advance for your reply!

Výstřižek.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey, it would help if you translated the error messages.

I really cannot read the language and this is the Global English language forum.

A Moderator may step in if you don't do that.

The forum's objective is for us all to be able to share with the community and the Internet.

I suggest that you invoke the Device Manager and uninstall the bluetooth device. Once that is done, restart and  reinstall the bluetooth software driver to see if that returns the feature to normal on the settings page.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Open the Settings --> Bluetooth and other devices window and leave it open.

Put the mouse in the bottom right-hand corner  of the screen to the right of the time and date  and click the notification icon.

You should see messages and some settings icon appear.

If Bluetooth is available,  you should see it there.

Click on it using the mouse and cursor to turn it on.

In the Bluetooth and other devices window  you should see Bluetooth turn on.

If that does not work, go to the Device Manager. If you seea  Bluetooth device there you can perform the following procedure.

1. Click on the "View" tab and click on  "Show hidden devices"

2. In Device Manager, expand Bluetooth.

3. Right click on Bluetooth Generic Adapter and update the driver.

4. Restart.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Unfortunately, even one of the options is not ...: /
When I tried to "turn on" so the error ...Výstřižek.PNGVýstřižek2.PNG

HP Recommended

Hey, it would help if you translated the error messages.

I really cannot read the language and this is the Global English language forum.

A Moderator may step in if you don't do that.

The forum's objective is for us all to be able to share with the community and the Internet.

I suggest that you invoke the Device Manager and uninstall the bluetooth device. Once that is done, restart and  reinstall the bluetooth software driver to see if that returns the feature to normal on the settings page.

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.