Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-15-2021 05:52 AM
Hi@Jennalea, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Here are a few steps that should help resolve the issue:
1) Run the Bluetooth troubleshooter
Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot . Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth, select Run the troubleshooter, and follow the instructions.
2) Uninstall the Bluetooth adapter in Device Manager
If you don't see the Bluetooth icon, but Bluetooth does appear in Device Manager, try uninstalling the Bluetooth adapter, shutting down your PC, and triggering an automatic driver reinstall:
- In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, and then select Device Manager from the list of results.
- In Device Manager, select Bluetooth. Press and hold (or right-click) the Bluetooth adapter name (which may include the word “radio”), and select Uninstall device.
- Select the Start button, then select Power > Shut down.
- After your device shuts down, wait a few seconds, and then turn it back on. Windows will try to reinstall the driver.
- If Windows doesn't reinstall the driver automatically, open Device Manager and select Action > Scan for hardware changes.
If the issue persists, update the wireless card and BIOS drivers from the HP website: click here to find and install the same.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
05-17-2021 09:01 AM
We haven’t heard from you in a while, this post is with reference to the thread you had created at your friendly neighborhood (HP Support Community).
I would like to know if the resolution we had provided worked for you?
If you have any other queries, feel free to reply any time and thank you for being a valuable member of our HP Family.
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, go to the public post & give us a virtual high-five by clicking the "Thumbs Up" icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on my public post.
Have a great day ahead!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community