Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN 15.6 inch Gaming Laptop PC 15-en1000 (2T3A6AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi,

i recently bought an hp omen laptop with windows 11, i'm using as external keyboard/mouse a logitech combo, and to edit RGBs i've to install Logitech G HUB, but i can't run the executable, when i doble click on the installation .exe it don't start, i see nothing (i've tried as administrator).

Someone can halp me?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi!

after various test, i've noticed other exe that don't work, and then i've finded the solution, my installation of Visual C++ 2015 was corrupted, so i've repaired and now everything seem working.

Thanks!

Hope that this can halp someone 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@CrysK 

When I open the website for this product I see download options for Windows 10 and MacOS.

https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/innovation/g-hub.html

I would guess that the software is either not compatible with your OS version or that you will have to try and run the software in compatibility mode.  Logitech support might be able to help, of course.

One side - the third party software is responsible for the platforms on which the software runs

Other side - Windows is in charge of how it treats installed programs and software

Were it mine to do, I'd start with Logitech to see whether the software is compatible with Windows 11.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Helpful = Yes to say Thanks!

Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Hi!

after various test, i've noticed other exe that don't work, and then i've finded the solution, my installation of Visual C++ 2015 was corrupted, so i've repaired and now everything seem working.

Thanks!

Hope that this can halp someone 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.