Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ZBook 17 G3
Microsoft Windows Server 2019

Hi everyone. I have 11 various software updates available, but my Windows Server 2019 Datacenter 64-bit Version: 17763.2114 just goes back to the desktop. Rather than download any. My default browser is Microsoft Edge. I don't run any third party Internet antivirus or security software. I am using Windows Defender. I don't require a full security app as I'm just trialing barebones. Is there something I have set to high which stops downloads? I don't have a problem installing stand alone software from the hard drive. Thanks for any assistance.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@peter333 

Download Manager from HPSA is not really good. 11 various software updates available is too many for it. Please use 3 or 4 batches, not in one go.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I've only used 3 maximum to update. Although I have 11 in hand. HP picked out the 3 most important ones automatically.  Are you responding as a Windows Server user? Thanks any way.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.