Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Laptop 15-bs-0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

HP Laptop 15-bs-0xx, MS Win10.  When browsing, some websites will not open. More importantly, one specific website occasionally connects for me after multiple tries, however when moving onto the next module in this website the website crashes. I have tries changing browsers (Ive used Chrome, google, MS Edge, Firefox, Bing) all browsers working the same. I have tried this on both this HP laptop on home network, both hard wired and wifi, my home iMac, my iPhone and the HP desktop where I am employed. Why can't I get thru the entire website, and why are some websites not coming up at all when I click to get onto the website? I have changed the firewall to allow default browsers as I changed them. I am at a complete loss, and everything I do I need step by step actions to change anything within the system. What am I missing?  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@JennElizT 

I understand your frustration, but if you can't get to certain websites, regardless of the PC used, or where you do it from (home or work), it is a more general problem with the Internet service you are using, and we can do NOTHING about that.

If you will provide the URL of the one website you can not get to, no matter how you try, I can at least try to access it myself and tell you what happens when I doi.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.