Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here
Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
Hi, there's any function in HP bios for HP 15s du2047tx or any other software that allows the laptop stop the charging at the desired level (70-80%) without unpluging the charger?
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Let's uninstall the battery drivers:
Reinstalled Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery under device manager:
1) In the search box, type and open “Device Manager”.
2) Expand “Batteries”.
3) Right-click the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery" that is listed there.
4) Click on “Uninstall”.
5) At the prompt put a check in the box to remove the current driver
6) Shutdown the computer.
7) Remove the battery for minute and then put it back in.
😎 When the computer comes back up it should automatically find the driver.
9) Go to Device Manager.
10) Expand Batteries.
11) Right-click the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery" that is listed there.
12) Click "Search automatically for updated driver software"
Do the same thing with Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Embedded Controller.
Restart the computer.
Calibrate the battery: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04700771
And update the BIOS: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c00042629
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community