Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Chromebook

Just purchased HP Chromebook. Don't know how to get all tabs back and PW, such as LastPass

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@dberryma Have you tried signing into your google account and installing it using the google store? if not, please do and I'll need the below details to help you better:

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution: Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on the post.

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

What is it I should install?

HP Recommended

@dberryma Open the google chrome browser and use the below steps to sign-in and synchronize the tabs, passwords, etc...

If you've signed in to any Google product before (like Gmail, Maps, or YouTube), you already have a Google Account. You can use the same username and password you created for that product to sign in to any other Google products.

If you can't remember ever signing in and would like to check if you have an account, enter your email address. You'll see a message if there isn't a Google Account associated with your email address.

To turn on sync, you'll need a Google Account (once you've logged in)

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click Profile Profile.
    • If you’re already signed in with your Google Account, this will be your account photo.
  3. Click Turn on sync and then Turn on.
    • If you’re not signed in, you’ll have to sign in to your Google Account to turn on sync.

If you want to sync more than one account or you share your computer with others, learn how to add a profile in Chrome.

To sign in and sync your Chromebook, learn how to turn on account sync.

I hope that helps,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on the post you feel, helped you the most, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.