Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Omen x27 240hz
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello.
I've purchased an Omen X 27 240hz display and I have installed on my machine the software Omen Command Center, to avoid to have to use every time the physical buttons on the monitor. Even if the software lacks some very important option relate to the display (as the regulation/calibration of brightness, contrast and colors), the problem is that every time the machine restart, some of the settings are gone (ignored and turned as default): I'm referring to the light which I turn off but, at every reboot, it's on; also, the response time of the panel goes back at the default settings.
I've unistalled and reinstalled the software multiple times with always the same results.
At this state and for my product, this software is useless for me.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@an7huz

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

Let's try updating the display drivers from here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers/selfservice/omen-by-hp-27-display/16129890

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi.

I already had the last driver installed.
Firmware Version: ATM111

https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers/selfservice/omen-by-hp-27-display/16129890/model/29171175

This is the monitor I have.
I'd also like to add that this specific monitor, isn't listed in this nvidia official page that list all nvidia gsync monitor native or compatible (https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/g-sync-monitors/specs/). This model is one of the flagship of Your monitor department, so You should take more consideration of bug fix and support in general.

HP Recommended

@an7huz

Thank you for posting back. 

Apologize for inconvenience caused, I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to Remote into your computer and sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I also have this same monitor. It's a new monitor but my warrant is somehow already expired and I can't add it to the Command Center with all of my corresponding Omen products. I've updated drivers, repaired and reinstalled the Command Center, and have had no luck fixing the issue. The device doesn't show up in the Command Center.

HP Recommended

@Cheetahblack

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, 
Since you have already tried most of the troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue,

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.