Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-cx0032nt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to adjust my fan speeds. Laptop getting hot when i render a video or play games. And it causes thermal throttling so it reduces my performance. 

N1: My thermal paste is new.

N2: When in bios update the fan speeds increasing to maximum speed so i know ı can work these faster.

N3: I used to use another laptop and  it has turbo fan mode so why ı have to work in high temeratures , why HP doesn't have this feature? 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@OzanOzates

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

1. Turn on the computer, and then immediately press F10 to enter BIOS.

2. Under the Power tab, select Thermal.

Figure: Select Thermal

Image: Select Thermal
  3. Use the left and right arrows to set the fans minimum speed, and then press F10 to accept the changes.

Figure: Set the fans minimum speed

IMage: Set the fans minimum speed

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

There is no settings like that. My BIOS is very limited. (Insydeh20 Rev 5.0 f.25)

HP Recommended

@OzanOzates
Thank you for posting back. 

Have you tried changing the settings in HP Omen command center?

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

My laptop is Pavilion series not omen. It doesn't support that software.

HP Recommended

@OzanOzates

Thank you for posting back. 

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to Remote into your computer and sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.