Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15-dw0081wm
Microsoft Windows 11

I recently purchased a new laptop and was wondering if Cool Sense is available for it and if so, wha

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@FrankieRae0418 

Its specs

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06620365

No, it is not available.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi, @FrankieRae0418 

There is an app from the Microsoft Store that is newer than the HP Coolsense app and may work for your PC.

You can try it and see...

Get HP Command Center - Microsoft Store

if it doesn't work, you can easily uninstall it, like you do for any other app from the Micrsoft Store.

HP Recommended

@Paul_Tikkanen 

Very interesting, I did not receive any notification, only get back to this post when browsing the list of Recent posts

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi, @banhien 

There may be something wrong with the email notification system. 

I got an email indicating you @mentioned me, and that you marked my response as helpful,  but not that you replied.

BTW, that app works on our HP x360 15-ee0047nr's.

HP Recommended

@Paul_Tikkanen 

I've got notification this time.  Thanks for the info, it also works on my 840 G5.

Thanks.

BH

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

It appears that it may have been a temporary glitch because things seem fine now on all email notifications.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.