Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 17-j110ea Leap Motion SE Notebook PC Product Specifications
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Friends,

I am very disturb due to MY Lappy. Regularly i am getting "www.hp.com/go/techcenter/pcdiags" url link. I try to install my laptop with new OS its given me series of BSOD errors like memory management, critical process error, dpc voilation watchdog error at diiferent stage of the installation process. i have change the hard drive and the memories its still given thesame error. But after checking it on Hp diagnostic. The Memory[E], Memory[F], Processor and System[F] are failing with The same failure Id: 9LJE7S-764A51-MFGH61-07XK03

please help me out as soon as possible.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@shalomhns 

Sorry, but that error message indicate the processor (CPU) is failing -- and changing anything else is not going to fix that.

Since processors are usually soldered to system boards in laptops, this would require replacing the system board as well as the processor -- and the cost for all that could easily exceed the cost of simply replacing the laptop.

We are not able, or permitted, to provide any repair estimates or equipment prices.

For this information, you would need to contact an HP Repair or Service Center.

Since you live outside the U.S., here is a link to HP Service Centers, by Country/Region: https://support.hp.com/in-en/service-center

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@shalomhns 

Sorry, but that error message indicate the processor (CPU) is failing -- and changing anything else is not going to fix that.

Since processors are usually soldered to system boards in laptops, this would require replacing the system board as well as the processor -- and the cost for all that could easily exceed the cost of simply replacing the laptop.

We are not able, or permitted, to provide any repair estimates or equipment prices.

For this information, you would need to contact an HP Repair or Service Center.

Since you live outside the U.S., here is a link to HP Service Centers, by Country/Region: https://support.hp.com/in-en/service-center

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

@wawood,

Thanks very much for the input. D processor of the board is detachable. i will have to look for a replacement processor then. 

Thanks once again. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.