Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP EliteBook 840 G1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Greetings,
I am from Bangladesh and i have got an HP EliteBook 840 G1 which is imported from abroad. I have got that the keyboard layout is "Spanish ( Mostly Latin America )". And here i am stucked !! I am going to atteched images with the Keyboard Layout As i am accustomed to use "UK" of "US" keyboard layout it is a bit hazy. Whatsoever,the main problem is, am not able to match the correct "Language Preferences" on Windows 10 X64 edition. Is there any helping hand who could kindly get me out of this trouble that i can not able to solve all by myself? Is There Any???

Full KeyboardFull Keyboard

A Bit  Closer look from the upper left cornerA Bit Closer look from the upper left corner

Most half Part of  the Right sideMost half Part of the Right side

A Bit Closer look from the upper right cornerA Bit Closer look from the upper right corner

Thanks for your kind services and ashamed for my low-level English Written Skill.
With best Regards.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Forgotten_BIOS 

Sorry, but I don't understand what you're asking us to do.

You have a PC that clearly has a Spanish keyboard and, most likely, came with a Spanish version of Win10 preloaded.

Are you asking for thje Win10 OS to show the English (UK) version, or the English (US) version? Or, something else?

We can proceed when you provide the information.
Thanks

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.