Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp notebook 15ac116tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

afzal97_0-1611525209367.png

Screenshot (32).pngScreenshot (33).pngScreenshot (34).pngScreenshot (36).pngScreenshot (35).png

I want to know if My notebook 15ac116tx is compatible for gaming.

performance is reduced please check specification i have screenshot to send you.

currently on win 10 home single language

Hp is not caring on my pc to update it and its driver since it is 5 years old notebook.I Request you to please care on old notebook too.If I want to make gaming compatible suggest some possible change or upgrade.or suggest some new affortable range laptop

And Lastly,

If I want to support from hp techinal assistant but warranty expire and hp care pack is not applicable and available from hp and I want to remote assistant then How can I Get it

Md Afzal
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@afzal97 

The specs of your machine is

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04807866

There are millions of different games around, we can classify them as high end, medium, low end and basic. Your machine can play low end and basic games

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

If I want to play above basic so possible hardware and software upgrade can you Recommend?

Also,please suggest some gaming required accessories for my Notebook.

Please tell me is Bios update is mandatory process,if I am on F.26 and on checking on hp website latest bios is F.29For my notebook 15ac116tx so I have tried to upgrade but not successful.then after I rolled back automatically on Original i.e.F.26

Before rolled back saying bios is locking and after locking fini**bleep** rolled back to original.so,I would like to know from you how to unlocking bios so that again i can update bios in future

Thanks Regards

Md Afzal
HP Recommended

@afzal97 

If you wish to play games. HP Omen machine is the way to go but normally they are more expensive than Pavilion Gaming machines.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Also,please suggest some gaming required accessories for my Notebook.

Please tell me is Bios update is mandatory process,if I am on F.26 and on checking on hp website latest bios is F.29For my notebook 15ac116tx so I have tried to upgrade but not successful.then after I rolled back automatically on Original i.e.F.26

Before rolled back saying bios is locking and after locking fini**bleep** rolled back to original.so,I would like to know from you how to unlocking bios so that again i can update bios in future

Thanks Regards

Md Afzal
HP Recommended

please help me in updating my notebook bios in this matter,

Thank you

Md Afzal
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.