Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Probook 4530s
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have an HP probook 4530s. that originally came with windows 7 ultimate . Recently  upgrade to Windows 10, and now I have 3 base system device drivers that are not installed.

listed in the device manager are as follows:

1)    USB\VID_03F0&PID_311D&REV_0001
        USB\VID_03F0&PID_311D

2)    PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2393&SUBSYS_167C103C&REV_30
        PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2393&SUBSYS_167C103C
        PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2393&CC_088000
        PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2393&CC_0880

3)   PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2392&SUBSYS_167C103C&REV_30
       PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2392&SUBSYS_167C103C
       PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2392&CC_088000
       PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2392&CC_0880

and another problem is: Biometric device . i can't use my windows hello on my device because, it can't find any biometric device on my laptop and it says ''windows hellow isn't availble on this device" . what software should i install to run finger print.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Monstro,

Try both drivers for the 1st 

sp61411.exe 

sp59151.exe

You require this for 2nd and 3rd

JMicron Media Card Reader Driver

sp60769.exe 

For finger print : sp66915.exe

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello @Monstro,

Try both drivers for the 1st 

sp61411.exe 

sp59151.exe

You require this for 2nd and 3rd

JMicron Media Card Reader Driver

sp60769.exe 

For finger print : sp66915.exe

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Hi< @Monstro ;

For the hardware ID of USB\VID_03F0&PID_311D, there is no support for the atheros bluetooth 3.0 hardware for W8, 8.1 or W10.

You can try the W7 driver, but I highly doubt it will work...

This package contains the driver installation package for the Atheros Bluetooth in the supported notebook models and operating systems.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52501-53000/sp52803.exe

HP Recommended

Hi, I install all of driver and they run normally . finger print , What software can i run finnger print with and register it.

window hello said '' windows hello is't availble on this device ''. how can i fix it? thanks.......Capture.GIFCapture2.GIFCapture3.GIFCapture4.GIF

HP Recommended

Hi:

Try the W10 Client Security Manager software...

HP Client Security Manager provides enhanced Windows login and website single-sign-on capabilities. Security Manager is also the host for HP Client Security plugins, and therefore should be installed before other Client Security modules. This package is provided for supported models running a supported operating system.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp74001-74500/sp74101.exe

HP Recommended

But my finger print desn't work. how can I test it or turn on or other.......

HP Recommended

Your notebook is not supported by HP for W10, since it was manufactured prior to August 2013.

Some devices simply will not work.

If the client security manager software doesn't work, then you won't be able to use the fingerprint sensor to log on.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05195282

HP Recommended

Hello Paul,

Your post is already a bit old, but since I had the same problem with the USB\VID_03F0&PID_311D&REV_0001 USB\VID_03F0&PID_311D I wanted to share my solution after downloading numerous sofpaqs from HP's website:

Download u3blta0us14tpi.exe from https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/desktop/u3blta0us14tpi.exe .

I know, that this is a Lenovo-website, but it actually worked perfectly for me on an HP ProBook 4535s with Windows 10 Professional 1809. No exclamation marks on yellow triangles anymore and a connection to my smartphone was established as well.

Greetings,

Christian

PS: I hope this post saves someone's time when searching for the appropriate drivers.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.