Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp 15s du1014tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Only few drivers are available for Windows 10 20h2.

Where is balance drivers for video graphics , audio , networking , intel chipset drivers ? 

From where we need to download these drivers for hp 15s- du1014tu ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Prash4 

If they're not on your product page, then HP has not produced them for your model -- and HP does not provide us any information regarding when, or if, any new drivers are going to be produced.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Prash4 

If they're not on your product page, then HP has not produced them for your model -- and HP does not provide us any information regarding when, or if, any new drivers are going to be produced.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply.

Did you check drivers for windows 10 20h2 for HP 15s- du1014tu. Please just check the drivers for that model. 

Because HP didn't complete the full drivers list for windows 10 20h2. 

What I'm mean is earlier windows 10 2004, 1909 , 1903 and 1809 hp display separate drivers but now 20h2 they didn't given full driver list. 

HP Recommended

Please check this link.

How to download full windows 10 20h2 drivers ??????

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-15s-du1000-laptop-pc-series/29159337/model/31594...

HP Recommended

the link from level 3 does not help, only 1 driver available for 20h2 ,(bluetooth), 6 month old computer i have and no drivers either  , HP should be on this better or make a driver that is for all versions of 10  ,or else this will never end

HP Recommended

windows update is putting in the latest drivers so that is why none are showing for 20h2 so i guess that is ok

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.