Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-aw001nv (ENERGY STAR)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello dears,

I've face a tremednous problem while trying to update my AMD APU system drivers, I've been posting on AMD's forum for a year now, but I haven't find a solution yet.

Before I get the casual answers;

• I know how to update a mobile APU system.
  • I've tried every possible way AMD and Microsoft recommended.
  • I got an actual Microsoft employee to acess my laptop (via Get Help etc.) to update my laptop, still he/she couldn't.
  • I've tried a local IT service company, still they didn't magane to help me.

Let's get specific.

I can only update up to driver 17.4.3.

that's a driver from Crimson "series".

I can't get any newer driver for my system, I've tried every single Adrenalin driver (that supported my APU system) and every possible way, but I couldn't get any of those driver to work. My question is simple, what the heck is going on?

If I'm not mistaken my device was realased during mid 2016, that means that I was able to install updates just for some months (17.4.3 Crimson , realased on April of the year 2017).

Is there any hope? Or should I just throw my laptop, because I'm really angry at HP and AMD.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@npengaras

Welcome to HP Support Community

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello there, thank you for your fast response, I'll be waiting for a private message from an employee then.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.