ashwinsk47 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Envy x360 Ryzen Crashes

Unknown

Again I am facing constant blue screen crashes on this laptop with stop code "Memory_Management" while watching videos/playing simple games.

Anybody please suggest video driver and windows version which keeps this laptop stable.

Laptop details: HP Envy x360, AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Vega 8 graphics, 512 GB NVme SSD,

BIOS: AMI F.16, 26-01-2018

Video Driver: Radeon 18.7.1

Windows version : WIndows 10 1809 OS build 17763.615 

1 REPLY 1
Intern
Intern
129 122 0 10
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Envy x360 Ryzen Crashes

First of all use Display Driver Uninstaller DDU. Download it reboot into safe mode and run it. Reboot back into windows and download the Official Adrenaline driver 1963 or higher. AMD officially supports all the mobile Ryzen apus now your is the R5 2500u. There is also a new BIOS F 21A. I am running F20 with no issues but that one was pulled. I have not heard any thing bad about the F21A and your bios is quite old. I would update your bios ,but that's your call, it may help some of you problems, then install the latest Adrenaline driver. No more installs or hacks this driver will install and work. Once you have done all this update to win 10 1903. I would then download windows ultimate tweaker for Win 10. unzip and use system File checker for corruption errors. If found and can't be fixed then run DISM in windows ultimate tweaker, That worked for me. after DISM says its done and fixed everything, run the system file checker one last time it will again find errors but will fix them this time. This guide hopefully will fix all your problems. Please let me know what happens

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation