kmjsjohnson
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Extended Warranty paid for months ago, but not reflected in my account

HP Recommended
HP Envy 17
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I paid for an extended warranty on my laptop back in October of 2020, but it is not reflected on my account.  I paid $127.49 to "HP PRODUCT SVC&RPR 800-474-6836 CA" on about October 16, 2020, as reflected on my credit card statement.  Yet my HP account says that the warranty expired as of December 6, 2020 (original 1 year warranty).  

The virtual assistant has been of absolutely no use to me in resolving this issue, and will not produce a phone number or even an email address for me to use.  I'm hoping someone here can help me fix this.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
TEJ1602
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,695 18,672 1,530 1,502
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@kmjsjohnson, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
kmjsjohnson
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you!  Awaiting contact from an HP rep.

0 Kudos
kmjsjohnson
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Still waiting on an HP rep to contact me...

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation