Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have recently purchased planet zoo to play on my HP spectre x360 laptop, I assumed this laptop which has plenty memory and graphics capability would be perfectly fine with this game, however every time I launch the game it states "GPU out of date" I have tried downloading the suggestions such as Nvidia graphics card but it does not seem to resolve the issue. 

Is someone could point me in the right direction or make suggestions as I am running out of ideas/patience.

I didn't think a brand new laptop which cost this much would require any instalments.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@crlx,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.

• What is the product number for your computer?
  • Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

Meanwhile, I would like to inform you that the laptop that you have is not a gaming laptop, however, the game you are trying to play requires below system requirements.

Processor: Intel i5-2500 / AMD FX-6350. Memory: 8 GB RAM. Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 (2GB) / AMD Radeon R9 270X (2GB) Storage: 16 GB available space

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.