Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15-bs008np
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP 15-bs008np that never gave me any type of problem, but some time ago most of my games that i used to play normally, after playing for 2-3 minutes start dropping fps then it would stop for like 1 minute but then it start dropping fps again and start the same process every time and the game becomes unplayable. Here are my specs:

-Intel Core i5 7th Gen

-SDRAM DDR4-2133 4 GB

-AMD Radeon 520

-SATA 500 GB 5400 rpm

-Windows 10 (64-bit)

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Shadow_YT Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that while playing the games dropping the FPS.

There are many ways to increase FPS and system performance: 

• Update the BIOS. 

For desktop PCs, go to HP Desktop PCs - Updating the BIOS

For notebook PCs, go to HP Notebook PCs - Updating the BIOS 

• Update the graphics driver. 

Go to HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads, enter your PC model, then select the driver for your graphics card. 

• Most games allow you to change the graphics settings. Using a lower graphic quality often improves FPS. 

• Close any applications or programs that are not being used. 

• Turn on Game Mode. Game Mode is a new feature in Windows 10 Creators Update that improves gaming performance by limiting background processes and programs from using system resources while a game is running. 

CLICK HERE FOR MORE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS. 

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.