cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
R2d23
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Gigahertz

HP Recommended
Hp Celeron n 4000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I’m running on windows 10 s that option doesn’t show anywho I just brought this lab top for Adobe audition only nothing more but I’m not sure of the sound card on lab top or even if the program will work if I only run the program and save all auctions to external hd or usb it says I would need at least 3 ghz which the lab top says it has 2.6 ghz at max 

3 REPLIES 3
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
34,049 26,486 3,092 6,659
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@R2d23 

You bought an entry-level laptop, what used to be called a NetBook -- with a slow processor and very little "disk space".

If you wanted more, you should have done better research.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
R2d23
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Now this doesn’t answer my question that was asked so basically I’m still at a stand still with that answer and I’m not sure if your upset about something or you just don’t like your job but I’m not a computer whiz and I actually don’t know much about computers so i thought if I reached out to the people that we actually purchased the computer from I would have gotten  some sort of enlightenment on the situation and not do better research and the computer was a gift by the way  thank you but now I’ll ask to return the computer with your name on it thanks for your help I guess this is why you don’t ask for directions without a gps 

WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
34,049 26,486 3,092 6,659
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@R2d23 

I wasn't clear that you had any actual questions -- as all your post seemed was a bunch of complaints -- none of which we here can do anything about. The model you bought does not even have a sound card -- and it is not expandable in any way, processor, memory, or disk drive.  So, if you wish to return it and get something better, that is entirely your choice -- but putting "my name on it" will accomplish nothing, and I was able to navigate LONG BEFORE GPS came out!

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation