Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Graphics drivers

HP Recommended
HP Notebook 15-bs015dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I was recently directed to update my graphics driver as a result of a program's display freezing up. I used device manager to search for any updates to my software and found there weren't any. I currently have Intel(R) HD Graphics 620. On HP's support page under drivers and software there are dozens of different graphics drivers to choose from. How do I find the one that will work the best for me and my system? Should I even consider installing a different one?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
119,791 109,971 17,518 26,792
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

If you want to update the Intel graphics adapter, see my knowledge base article at the link below for how to manually update the Intel graphics driver to the latest version...

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebooks-Knowledge-Base/Updating-the-Latest-HD-Graphics-Driver-from-I...

There is no way I can tell you that updating the driver will fix the issue you are having, but it can't hurt.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation