Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 360x Convertible 14m
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased the HP 1 year Post Warranty Plan on April 10, 2020 at 7:12 a.m.  It is not showing up in my HP Support Assistant.  Is there an extra step I need to do?  What am I missing?  Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@JennHen 

Generally, there is nothing to do right now except perhaps wait a bit.

Every single aspect of operations in HP and other companies are jammed, short-staffed, stretched.  Things get done, though perhaps not on the schedule expected.

Know that the actual contract is not impacted by what you see in HPSA (HP Support Assistant) nor even in the online Warranty Check. 

Care Pack Contract

If you are concerned, you can certainly contact your local HP Care Pack (where the purchase was made) and ask for help.

Care Pack - Optional Coverage Plans

Enter your product number in the form to view available Warranty plans for your device

Various Regions

Reminder

1. Always verify phone numbers in the HP website information.
  2. Not your region?  Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Flag > change to your region

OR

HP SmartFriend Services

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Stay Home - Stay Safe - Save Lives - Help a Friend (or Community member) in need!

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.