Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought HP N8M23Pa 5 months age and it was free dos.Then is install windows 10 64bit at first the HP 3D DriveGuard Software (HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection) was supported and installed first and then i formated my note book.then i got to see that HP 3D DriveGuard Software (HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection) is no longer supported,It shows ( the HP 3D Drive Guard drive cannot install,the Accelerometer hardware is not present or supported on this unit )

I irretated with this problem ,HP plzz help me with this.....

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Check the device manager to see if all required drivers are installed. 

You will need the:

Intel chipset Installation Utility and driver

Intel Dynamic Platform and thermal framework client driver 

Intel Management Interface(IMEI) driver

Intel Sideband Fabric driver

Intel trusted execution engine interface driver

HP System Event Utility

HP CoolSense Technology

The Windows 10 drivers for your notebook are at the following web support portal

http://support.hp.com/th-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-15-ac100-Notebook-PC-series/8499326/model/8819350

Try the following version of the HP 3D Driveguard Software (HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection). 

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71811.exe

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Hi:

If sp71811 doesn't work, this is the latest W10 driver for the 3D driveguard hardware your notebook has...

6.0.32.1 Rev.A(11 Mar 2016)

This package provides the HP 3D DriveGuard Software for supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. HP 3D DriveGuard Software protects the hard drive by parking the heads if the notebook is accidentally dropped, or is abruptly impacted by another object. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp75501-76000/sp75979.exe

HP Recommended

Hi there , i have installed all the drivers except ( Intel Sideband Fabric driver ) now this one is not installing in my notebook. It says  "This computer does not meet the minimum requirement for installing the software".

HP Recommended

Does your notebook need that driver?

HP posts drivers on the support pages for all model series.

Some may need it and some may not.

Are there any devices still in need of drivers?

If not, you don't need that one.

If there are, please post the name of the device(s) that need drivers.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.