Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP EliteBook 840 G2
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello

I am working for an international organisation and I am responsible for all ICT manners in Lebanon. We have deployed several HP laptops (mostly EliteBook 840). The organisation has a world wide warranty. Now I am looking for an Authorized Service Center in Lebanon which could support us in case one of the laptops breaks.

We mainly have issue with broken screens or power issues.

Is there an Authorized Service Center in Lebanon? If not, what would be the closed location of such a Service Center?

Kind Regards

Michael

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hello @Michael_Herren,

Welcome to FORUM !!!

Please use the below link to find HP Authorised Service Centers.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/store-finder/find.do?bs=SR4&type=authorized

NOTE : 

Change it your country and Miles too, as required.

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Maybe I should have mentioned that I already tried this. When ever I select "Middle East" as country I get back to the following selection

So I cannot select "Authorized Service Center". And when I select one of them and try to find a reseller or what ever, I don't get any match within Lebanon. I can see matches in UAE etc but not Lebanon. Is this because there is none in Lebanon or a sign of my incapability (which is possible)?

HP Recommended

Hello @Michael_Herren,

Sorry to know !!!

I recommend, You contacting HP over the phone and they should be able to help you. 

Please use the below link : 

http://www8.hp.com/emea_middle_east/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

HP Recommended

If you are still looking for a  service center that deals with HP devices, I have had a good experience with a screen replacement for my HP notebook's  screen by pc and parts, they seem to have the largest collection of laptops of all online shops in Lebanon

I would check Macro tronics, and moji tech as well, their service is excellent

Good luck,

Georges

HP Recommended

john luongo 

HP Recommended

Re: HP Authorized Service Center in Lebanon

HP Recommended

HI MY HP IS NOT WORKING

HP Recommended

HI

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire: 
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.