Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Couldn't find board that matched my specific question actually but I will try here...

Has any one submitted the HP Care Pack Rebate Request form and if so can you share you experience getting the refund?  I submitted 12/18 but have not heard anything back.  I would have thought that an automated email would have come back stating that they received it, considering they are huge corporation!

Thanks

Tom

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

I actually submitted my rebate request on 12/19 and did not receive any type of confirmation email either.  I too am surprised that an automated response was not generated and there does not seem to be contact information available.  I know it says it takes 6-8 weeks to receive the check.  However, it's worrisome that you only have 90 days to request the rebate after the care pack expires.  Have you been able to reach anyone at HP? If so, can you share the contact information?

HP Recommended

Hi @Uncrasher, and @bethro2571, 

Welcome to HP Support Community. 
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I see that you wanted to follow up regarding HP care pack rebate.

Please refer to this weblink.

I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

@Rainbow23 The weblink that you referred to does not help. I have already filled out the paperwork and emailed it to the address listed on the form.  I have not received any type of confirmation from HP in regards to my submission. I have also emailed focus.crc@hp.com on 3 different occasions requesting an update on my submission. However, I have not received a reply to any of them.  So at this point, my issue has not been solved. 

HP Recommended

Hi @bethro2571,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message works, Click Here to learn about it.

Thank you for visiting HP Support Community.

Take care and have a nice day.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

I am still waiting to be contacted by an HP care agent regarding this matter. No response from HP to any of the emails I have sent and no rebate for the care pack that was not used has been received yet.

HP Recommended

I never thought this would come from HP but it did - they scammed me!  That's right, a large company like this makes it hard to get a straight answer on the rebate I submitted.  They offer money back if you don't use the CarePack but they don't want to really give the money back!  I hope they get sued for this.  Where are the public lawyers trying to sink their teeth into sham!

I don't think I can ever purchase another computer from HP and I have purchased 3 over the years.  NO MORE!  Key the money I don't even care at this point, its about the principle of HP not treading their customer properly by having a poor process with no communication back to you after you submit the reimbursement via email as they outline.  Heard nothing since mid December 2022.

You all you scammers hacking on this - go suck it - I hope people are not that stupid.  Shame on HP for not monitoring this too!.

HP Recommended

The feeling is mutual.  Although I am not so willing to let them keep my money.  I didn't use my Care Pack and thus want my guaranteed rebate.  The crazy thing is that they are still selling the Care Packs with the "guaranteed rebate".  I know they are selling them hoping that 1. Customers have to use the Care Pack services 2. Customers don't keep the proper paperwork to submit the rebate after not using the Care Pack services 3. Customers forget to request the rebate within the required timeline after the Care Pack expires. 4. Customers just give up when they don't receive the rebate.  I don't fall into any of the following categories and will continue to request the rebate that HP owes me.  

HP Recommended

I agree with Crasher 1000%

HP Recommended

I agree with Bethro2571 1000%.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.