Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello, I submitted the Rebate Claim form on 12/18/22, then followed up again on 3/1/23. I never received any replies. I am owed a rebate of $197.99 for the HP Care Pack. Please let me know in specific terms when and how I will receive the rebate. 

HP Recommended

Hi @Rinkowill,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

This issue might require one on one interaction over the phone to fix it.

I've sent you a private message with the steps to talk to HP Support. In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link

Take care and have a great day ahead! 

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Called the number provided by hp support community multiple times with no call backs or anyone available that has the authorization to send me my rebate

HP Recommended

I do not see a private message in my inbox. Please let me know in specific terms how and when I will receive the rebate for the HP Care Pack purchased in 2019. I have submitted the form by email, and followed up by email twice, and have never received a reply.

HP Recommended

Rinkowill Welcome to the long line of customers waiting for their CarePack rebate.  I too was told that I would receive a private message in this forum, but none was ever sent. I'm not sure what the trick is to become one of the few lucky ones to actually receive the rebate, but I'm not giving up until I do.  For now, I am emailing every few days requesting the status of my rebate. Of course, it's been radio silence ever since I originally sent in my rebate request on Dec. 7, 2022.  Next up, I'm going to start emailing some of HP executives to see if I can get any type of response.  HP is really setting themselves up for a class action lawsuit as I'm sure there are thousands of customers who just gave up on trying to receive their CarePack rebate.  I realize the rebates are not processed by HP. However, any 3rd party company hired by them is a direct reflection of their poor business practices.

HP Recommended

Hi Bethro2571: I ended up submitting a complaint to the Better Business Bureau, which only takes 10-15 minutes to fill out and provide a full explanation with (literal) receipts. A couple of days later I heard back from an email address at HP asking me for more info (product/serial number), which I sent (yet again), so now the wait is on to see if there is actually a resolution past that one response!

Even if so, given the large number of people who never got their rebate despite submitting the claim forms on time, then I also think a class action lawsuit could be warranted.

Do you know what 3rd party company is supposed to be processing the rebates?

HP Recommended

I sent in all the forms needed to get my warranty, I haven't heard anything back from HP. I spent hours trying to get an answer. How do I get my rebate? I like the computer, but I feel that this is just not good business, It shouldn't be that hard to get a phone number or some type of reply.

I sent in my forms 02-11-2023

HP Recommended

Good idea to contact the BBB. I will do the same this week. I'm not completely sure who the company is that is processing these rebates. It should have been a red flag to me 3 years ago to not add the CarePack when there was only an email address without another way to contact someone. I just sent an email to an HP address that is supposed to handle customer complaints. If I don't receive a response by the end of the week, I'm going to also start emailing the HP executive team. Maybe just maybe one of my emails will be read by someone who actually can help resolve these issues that people are having with submitting and receiving their rebates. Reading through this HP community, for every 1 person who finally receives their rebate, there are many others who are struggling to get it.  Imagine how many others there are out there that completely forget to fill out the rebate request forms or even just give up because it's too much of a headache to deal with. If it were a few dollars, I wouldn't bother.  However,  I'm owed $223.  😠

HP Recommended

Good luck! There are lots of us who are waiting on rebates requested sometime in 2022.  If I may any headway, I will certainly post it here.  

HP Recommended

Yall BBB complaint did it.  Now I thought my rebate was for 300, but only sending 275 lmao.  Whatever at this point.  But HP is the most garbage company I've ever had the displeasure of giving my hard earned money to and I'll tell every friend, colleague, student, etc. How terrible of company HP is.   Never again, looking into Microsoft surfaces since my spectre has internal display problems after 3.5 years. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.