MLipford
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP EliteDisplay E273M Webcam not working

HP Recommended
>EliteDisplay E273M Webcam
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

No real product board for Monitors!  I just purchased the HP EliteDisplay E273m monitor with the built in webcam and the monitor works great but the sound and webcam not working.  When I go into Device manager the monitor shows up but not the camera and speaker/mic.  I have removed and reinstalled several times and I have updated drivers and firmware.  Nothing happens.  I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop running 64-bit windows 10 with all the current updates.  Help!

1 REPLY 1
AgathaV
Level 3
Level 3
20 20 0 11
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

You can find more information about your problem in this post created by our experts: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebooks-Knowledge-Base/My-WebCam-does-not-seem-to-work-What-can-I-do... 

Hope this helps! 😉

Agatha
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation