Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 15.6" Full HD X360, AMD Ryzen 5 4500U, AMD Radeon Graphics, 8GB SDRAM, 256GB SSD, Nightfall

Hello, I just recently purchased an (HP Envy 15.6" Full HD X360, AMD Ryzen 5 4500U, AMD Radeon Graphics, 8GB SDRAM, 256GB SSD, Nightfall Black, Windows 10, 15-ds1010wm) I was trying to login into my Netflix account thru the app that was already installed in the computer, but it would never load up or had a problem, so I thought if I uninstalled it and reinstalled it that it would work, but that was a mistakebecause when I go into the app store it says I can not download it's because I already own it, but I can not find it anywhere on my laptop. Now I know I could maybe tractor rest the laptop, but I know and I am worried I'd if I do that the Norton Delux antivirus can not be reinstated into my laptop as well. Please help me if you can. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@IndianGirl I see that the product was shipped with McAfee LiveSafe™ as the product specifications listed here, and if you've installed another antivirus on the device, that could cause issues with the software such as Netflix among others, please consider removing one of the two, and when done, restart the computer to check if it works.

Also, refer to this related post for assistance: click here

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.