Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 - 15-bq108ca
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

F.19 BIOS for HP Envy x360  has been pulled by HP and is no longer available from the official download site.

What does it mean? Is it supported, unsupported or what?

No word, comment, nothing... like it never existed. 

Anyone?

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

WE hope that HP cares enough to put a new good bios out. However being it is the holidays I would not hold my breath.....

HP Recommended

@proxyx

Welcome to HP forums, I see that you are getting issues with the BIOS on your computer.

I made a research and see that the latest version of BIOS available on our website is F.17

HP makes updates available only if there is a need for one.

Here is the link to download the BIOS:- Click here

Let me know if that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@xxalazin

Welcome to HP forums, I see that you are getting BIOS issues.

I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@sandytechy20 wrote:

@proxyx

Welcome to HP forums, I see that you are getting issues with the BIOS on your computer.

I made a research and see that the latest version of BIOS available on our website is F.17

HP makes updates available only if there is a need for one.

Here is the link to download the BIOS:- Click here

Let me know if that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Alter updating to F.19 and its withdrawal the F.17 BIOS and all earlier versions become unavailable, you can't flash lower BIOS anymore unless... I don't know something.

All who updated to F.19 are stuck with it so far... in that number me.

F.19 causes nonstop crashes I never saw before.

HP Recommended

Turns out only select people get PM to have issues resolved, others don't, LOL.

Btw. why PM from a HP employee...? is it about something that shouldn't be discussed in the open?

PM me too, I'm curious what you have to offer or hide.

We're looking for an explanation about the BIOS that was withdrawn after wrecking HP Envy x360 laptops purchased by this forum members. 

HP Recommended

@proxyx

Thanks for writing back to us.

​​​​​​​

I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

What did HP say?Something about a private message? Any good news?

HP Recommended

Asking for personal data...

not gonna happen.

HP Recommended

Hi all .... is there any update to this Disaster ... 

Its rendered my Laptop useless .. ok for 5 minuts then crashes/freezes then restarts ,, 

Latest Bios update on Hp web site  - was releasted in november .. F17 or now its F03 .A .. 

F19 has disapeared .. 

is there and up dates to this issue .. or a Later bios update .. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.