Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15-ay109ne
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I can't find my laptop drivers HP Notebook - 15-ay109ne(Y7X91EA) on hp site or anywhere else

I tried to use some automatic driver programs but the gave errors and the laptop doesn't work properly

This is product link on hp website

http://origin.www8.hp.com/emea_middle_east/en/products/laptops/product-detail.html?oid=13328036#!tab...

No software or driver available to the laptop.

Where can i find my drivers ?

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Here you go.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-15-Notebook-PC-series/7234951/model/7467924

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

this product is different from mine, it has different drivers.

HP Recommended

Aha. Tricky.

You should have specified that it was a FreeDos version purchased without an installed operating system. Please don't be so mysterious next time. This all goes faster when you provide information without having to be prompted.

You can use the Intel driver download utility from the Intel website to install the graphics and chipset driver. 

Use the following web page to access the download links. Choose the version that matches the OS you plan to install.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24345/Intel-Driver-Update-Utility

Once you have installed the OS you can open the Device Manager to see what else needs to have drivers installed. Identify the with PCI\VEN codes and post them here.

Are you able to use the notebook with wifi?

If you invoke the BIOS and then System Information,you can see the FCCID in the list. Post it here sop we can identify the wifi module that is installed.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended
Hi, I have the same laptop with the same issue, I installed win10 on it and I am not able to use WiFi, I invoked the bios then system information what info do you need?
HP Recommended

Product name :HP Notebook
Product number : Y7X91EA#ABV
Serial Number : [Personal Information Removed]
SYSTEM Board ID:81EE
System Board CT Number : PGBJVB31V409WG
BIOS Version : F. 13
Feature Byte: 3Q3Y 6E6a 7K7P 7W7d awbh bpbz cb .3G
Build ID : 16WW3CED301#SABV#DABV

THAT'S the useful info I have, please help

HP Recommended
Issues fixed thanks to driverpack solutions and a lan cable to connect to the Internet
HP Recommended

As I stated before, the FCCID is in the list in the system information tab of the BIOS. That will tell you which wireless adapter brand and model is installed. Post it here.

Why pay for "driverpack solutions" when it probably also comes with malware?  

I provided the link to the driver provided for free by HP. They are always malware, adware, and virus free .

HP Recommended
Well now the laptop works fine, with only one issue the amd driver it identifies that the laptop has a . . . R7 m340 graphics chip
While the laptop has the
R7 m440
There seems to be no solution for this issue
HP Recommended
Issue fixed, using win10 device manager I clicked on display adapters then the amd driver, in the driver tab I clicked on update driver
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.