Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Are you having HotKey issue? Click here for tips and tricks.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop 16-k0000 (594K0AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

I have recently upgraded my laptop and workstation and entertainment system from an HP Beats Laptop 2015 Model (AMD Quad Core Radeon 6 CPU, 1TB HD, 8 GB RAM) at which I was running Acid Pro 8 with no problems aside from a casual lag due to my project being too large.

My Laptop Crashed a couple of days ago.

*I upgraded to an HP OMEN 2022 Model ( i7 12700H, 1TB SSD, 16 GB RAM) and am having issues with the Playback of my Music with fX applied to the Audio tracks on my program.

I successfully transferred all of my files and re-routed everything into Acid Pro 8. I then would attempt to play my music project, and I could not get ACID to play my projects with my fX applied to my Audio tracks.
I found that if I select OPTIONS+Bypass Audio fX, that Acid will play all Audio Tracks without my fX applied, but again, Acid cannot play my project when the fX are on.

I decided yesterday to Upgrade to Acid 11, hoping that these bugs may have been worked out.

I paid to upgrade to Acid 11 and located my files in the new Acid Software.
Acid locates and opens all of my Projects, but again I have the same problem.

*Acid 11 will not play my projects with fX applied to the Audio tracks, but will play the project when I select OPTIONS+Bypass Audio fX.

On my older laptop I could apply multiple Acid fX to several audio tracks, and my playback could handle the load simultaneously. Often pairing a Paragraphic EQ and Chorus FX to each of my audio tracks, sometimes having applied these fX to around 15-20 Audio Tracks without a problem.

My new HP OMEN Laptop is much faster and much more powerful, and I can't imagine that these applied fX are too much for it to handle, being that my 2015 model was running Acid 8 with multiple fX to no problem.

Can someone please help me fix Acid Pro 11 so that it will run my Projects Audio Tracks with my fX applied, this is very important to mixing and mastering my music!

Thanks,

Lance The Omen

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.