cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Thomas28M
Level 1
8 5 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Pavilion 15-dp0003nv trying to install RPnow software

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-dp0003nv
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I apologize in advance if my issue is not directly related to hp and it's products. I am a university student trying to install some software for my exams. I am having issues with PSI secure browser. Whenever I try to use the software on this particular computer I get an error message "Low bandwidth" even though that all my other programs work just fine.

I have tested my computer on multiple networks using both wired and wireless connection,

I have contacted the programs customer support with no success in locating the issue.

I have tried uninstalling everything from my computer and even doing a fresh start but nothing.

So I concluded that there must be something wrong with my computer since the programs works just fine on several other computers. I have tried some other versions of the software but other issues appear as missing sound or no microphone.

The link that we have to downlead according to the university is this: 

[Personal Information Removed]

Any help is much appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
34,049 26,486 3,093 6,660
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Thomas28M 

Sorry, but since this is just a self-help Support Community staffed mostly by volunteers, we have no capability for debugging problems with third-party (i.e., non-HP) applications.

For help with such issues, you have to contact the vendor of the application or their support forum.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation