01-22-2020 04:31 PM
I performed the connection optimization update (I think that is what it was called) last night. As soon as installation completed, HP Support Assistant started a job, doing I have no idea what, that has been running for 17 hours. I would like to know whether the job is doing anything necessary or if I can safely end it.
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-27-2020 09:21 AM
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
To resolve most HP Support Assistant issues by downloading and installing the latest version of HP Support Assistant from the HP Support Assistant website.
Follow these steps to fix the problem:
- Turn off antivirus software and the firewall.
- Go to the HP Customer Support website.
- Download and install the latest version of HP Support Assistant.
- Restart the computer to complete the installation process.
- Click the HP Support Assistant icon to open the application. Click here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03601631 to complete the troubleshooting steps.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee