09-05-2019 01:54 PM
HI! I received an update from HP. I downloaded but it "Failed". It was for an : Intel Serial 10 Drive. Has anyone heard of this?
09-08-2019 02:55 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
This update might contain information on software that may be in the design phase of development or due to simple internet glitch it might fail to install.
- Try using Windows Update and HP Support Assistant in order to install the latest available system software:
To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.
Install updates from HP Support Assistant: Go to Download HP Support Assistant to install the tool.
- To open HP Support Assistant, double-click the HP Support Assistant icon .
- Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.
- Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.
- Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
- Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
- Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee