Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

your solution out of all kinds --- WORKED!!! thank you.  Would be nice to now why there radomly was an issue with that driver, and why HP upadates couldnt take care of it????

LASMILE

HP Recommended

Same issue. Any answer?

HP Recommended

The problem persist 😞

HP Recommended

Even after the latest Creator update, the problem still persists...

HP Recommended

@L16 wrote:

Windows 10 rejected my accelerometer as incompatible, so I followed your suggestion and disinstalled HP 3D DriveGuard  and then downloaded and installed the new HP 3D DriveGuard.  It all went ok in disinstalling and new installing and the little incompatible window does not come up anymore.  But when I went in to check to see the new installation in my programs, I could not find any HP 3D DriveGuard installed.  Is it under another name?  I definitely did install a program from the link you gave me.  

Thanks for your help.

Lucy Bender  L16

Hi , I have the same problem, can anyone please tell me where to find it. just in case  at any time l should need to uninstall it

HP Recommended

Thank you so much.   This was spot on and helped me out.

Noeleen

HP Recommended

I tried this and it still didnt work. i am still getting this (attached) error message. 

what should i do?error message.jpg

HP Recommended

Thank you! Was having the same issue and this fixed it! 

HP Recommended

Yeah, I have tried everything. i am just learning to live with that pop-up.

HP Recommended

I'm not having any success either... I have tried various ways to do all form reading these posts... but no...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.