Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Photosmart C4380 All-in-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I need to connect in wifi my printer HP Photosmart C4380 Series, but my PC can't read CD rom. Could you help me to find file to download to install this Wifi connection ?

Regards,

MichelMichel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@MichelMichel

Good to know that issue is resolved.

Feel free to contact us in the future if you need any assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@MichelMichel

Welcome to the HP support community.

I understand that you are looking for a printer driver, I am glad to assist you.

There is no particular driver available for this printer model.

However, you can install the printer using Windows built-in driver:- Click here

Keep me posted.

If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello Sanytechy20,

Thank you for your help.  Unfortunatly for me,  the wifi connection is not installed because it is not requested in the Windows procedure. Now, can only use it in wired mode. Well, the service is still there.

Thanks again,

MichelMichel

HP Recommended

@MichelMichel

Good to know that issue is resolved.

Feel free to contact us in the future if you need any assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.