Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP15-af131dx
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

i tried to find windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit Service Pack 1 drivers but they nearly not exist.  Could you please help me with finding the right drivers for the pc ?

Another question i have installed the GPU driver but when i install it just lags so much could you also help me with that ?

please see the screenshot down below. 

Capture.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

For the smbus and usb controllers, download and install the amd chipset drivers and restart the PC.

You want the 2nd file listed on the webpage.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/chipsets/amd-8-series-chipsets/890fx

The W7 graphics driver should also install the amd HD audio device.  Install and restart the PC.

This package provides the AMD High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver and Catalyst Control Center for supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. For notebooks with switchable graphics modes, this package includes drivers for both graphics processing units (GPUs). Switchable graphics enable users to switch between a power-saving graphics mode (normally used under battery power) and a high-performance graphics mode. If high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) video output is supported, this package also installs the HDMI Audio Driver.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71637.exe

HP Recommended

Hello I will be trying to install those could you also please be more specific with bus drivers  AMD CHIPset or raid ?Capture.PNG

HP Recommended

Hi:

Once again, you need to install the 2nd driver on the webpage for W10/W7 64 bit.

AMD Chipset Drivers
Revision Number
File Size
65.4 MB
Release Date
9/4/2018

Driver Details
Supports:
Windows® 7/10 for
AMD 9-Series Chipset
AMD 8-Series Chipset
AMD 7-Series Chipset
AMD 6-Series Chipset

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.