10-18-2019 11:20 AM
PowerPoint records audio but no video. I need to disable hardware acceleration but I can't find the setting.
HP ENVY x360 - 15-cp0053c
AMD Radeon Vega graphics
10-21-2019 07:47 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know how to disable hardware acceleration.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
Follow the below steps to disable hardware acceleration.
- In Windows 10 right-click on the desktop, select Display settings.
- The Display Settings will open. Scroll down a bit, and you will see Advanced display settings.
- Click on Display adapter properties link.
- This will open the Graphics Properties box. Now open the ‘Troubleshoot’ tab. If your current display driver does not allow you to change the settings, you will see the Change settings button grayed out, and you will not be able to change the settings.
- If your current display driver allows you to change the settings, you will be able to see the Change settings button. Click on it.
- Now, the Display Adapter Troubleshooter will appear on your computer screen. Move the pointer to the extreme left to disable or reduce the hardware acceleration and click on OK.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
I am an HP Employee