Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to upgrade my MS Office 2016 professional plus to MS Office 2019. I have read several guides on Quora and other websites but didn't found any solution for installing the office MS 2019. 

There is no correct guide on activating the Office for a lifetime. However, I found a blog guide to install the home-basic package, here is the link of the same install MS Office 2019 . 

Could you please help me out by sharing any links to activate MS Office 2019 for lifetime.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@markcarey225

It is muach better to talk DIRECTLY with Microsoft. Normally you have to

1. BUY the upgrade license (key) from Microsoft,
  2. Download and Install MS Office 2019
  3. Open Word or Excel and the select Activate from Menu

You can also buy an upgrade copy from many authorized retailers. For example

https://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/b/Microsoft-Office-Software

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.