cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BobsComputer777
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

How do I disable HP Jumpstart or prevent it from sending me messages?

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just got a message from HP Jumpstart telling me about Coronavirus information. This in itself does not bother me. What bothers me is that there was no option to close or cancel the message, the only option given to me was to delay the message to come up again later. HP is treating me, someone who spent $500 on their product, like a child, incapable of determining if I actually need to see the website they want to send me to. When I have spent this much money on a product, I do not want to be treated this way. So I came here to ask how to either disable the application or to disable it sending me these messages. I tried to look up how to disable the application on google, but the information seems to be outdated and did not work. Thank you for any help. 

EDIT: I have found a solution. For anyone else having this issue type app notification in the start menu search bar and click the option that comes up. Then disable notifications from JumpStar. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation