Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Are you having HotKey issues? Click here for tips and tricks.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

How do I enable Advanced Bios Settings for my HP Victus 16-e0xxx. I have tried the ctrl + F3 trick and many others.
my BIOS version is  F.17-04/27/2023.
with motherboard id 88EB

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I am NOT are looking to unlock the advanced Bios settings on the HP Pavilion G4-1303au Notebook PC.  

I need to unlock advanced bios settings for HP Victus e0325AX

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@thambu2

Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!

I see you are looking to unlock the advanced Bios settings on the HP Pavilion G4-1303au Notebook PC.  

I have a few recommendations 

To Access Advanced BIOS Settings in HP

1. Restart your Computer. Stop whatever you are doing.
  2. Enter BIOS Settings. Press the Esc key repeatedly until the Startup menu opens.
  3. Power Off/ Restart your Computer. Power off or restart your computer again, and this time press F9.
  4. Press F10 and Get the Advanced Tab.

If you find the Advanced settings tab missing in the BIOS, that is because HP has locked the settings on your computer as the improper use of the Advanced settings in BIOS could damage your computer, and in most cases, there is no way to unlock it.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I am NOT are looking to unlock the advanced Bios settings on the HP Pavilion G4-1303au Notebook PC.  

I need to unlock advanced bios settings for HP Victus e0325AX

HP Recommended

@thambu2 

The steps are the same for both notebook models.

You can try the steps post mentioned in the above post and let me know how it goes.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.