cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
OnHotH2o
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How do I find the link to get my 100 GB upgrade to Dropbox since I purchased a new HP laptop 9/21/20

HP Recommended
HP H14 Pavilion laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

It can with the link installed, but somehow my husband must have deleted it when he was setting up the laptop. He wanted to surprise me before I got home. 🙂 I had to reinstall HP Support Assistant today because it would not function, but frankly, I don't know whether that was the problem or not. I don't think so because I saw the pop up and clicked away from it right after I started using this computer and never could find it again. Sigh.  I really need to chat with someone from HP to get the link. Since the purpose of the 100 GB of Dro[box storage is to automatically save everything I create in Microsoft 365, my current 5 GB would max out pretty quickly. Can anyone tell me how to access the Chat feature on the HP website? The link may still be on my computer, but I don't have a clue how to find and activate it.  SAM

SAM

1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
95,776 64,490 12,405 21,369
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@OnHotH2o 

You can use Purchase Now from the following link

https://www.dropbox.com/business/landing-t61fl?_tk=paid_sem_goog_biz_b&_camp=1018334801&_kw=dropbox|...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation